1Source has engaged in multiple community service related endeavors and strives to help giveback in any ways possible. Giving back is a cornerstone to garnering a productive and successful community and 1Source will continue to invest in projects to do just that.
- The Cherokee Family Violence Center enhances the safety of those impacted by intimate partner violence through services that empower victims while advocating for a community standard of zero tolerance for violence in the home.
- Provide services based on best practices which are focused on safety and delivered with integrity in the best interest of the client.
- Provide services that are client-centered and strength-based.
- Embrace diversity in all that we do.
- That system change is integral to victim safety.
- That volunteers and community partners are vital to the work that we do.
Lauren’s Run – CURE Childhood Cancer
April 23, 2017 Concourse Office Park Atlanta, GA
- For the last 22 years, hundreds of families have gathered to walk and run in support of CURE, raising more than $3.6 million for lifesaving pediatric cancer research. Lauren’s Run truly brings the community together, with families, schools and companies forming race teams to support our fight.After the race, Lauren’s Run participants, as well as families diagnosed with childhood cancer, join together for the CURE Annual Picnic. The CURE Picnic is a day unlike any other! Dozens of games, prizes, elaborate face painting, enormous inflatables, music and dancing, arts and crafts, a full lunch, and so much more. The CURE Picnic is a reunion for our families and a day of fun for all!
The Humane Society of the U.S.
- The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
- We and our affiliates provide hands-on care and services to more than 100,000 animals each year, and we professionalize the field through education and training for local organizations. We are the leading animal advocacy organization, seeking a humane world for people and animals alike. We are driving transformational change in the U.S. and around the world by combating large-scale cruelties such as puppy mills, animal fighting, factory farming, seal slaughter, horse cruelty, captive hunts and the wildlife trade.